A Full Comprehensive List of our COVID related Services
At Marcel’s the safety of our team members, our clients, and the public is vitally important in everything that we do. Considering the fluid situation regarding COVID-19, Dallas Janitorial Services remains vigilant in monitoring the most up-to-date safety, infection control and cleaning protocols. Our low cost and well adapted measures below help prevent the spread of infections in your workplaces and houses, while also protecting your customers, contractors and employees.
Below are Services we offer when dealing with unwanted viruses:
- Electrostatic Disinfection
- office Sanitizing Services
- Healthcare Facility Sanitation
- Food Plant Sanitation Services
- Warehouses Sanitation Services
- Virus Disinfection Services
- Office Disinfection Services
- Facility Disinfection Services
- EPA Registered Disinfectants
- Business Disinfecting Services
- Commercial disinfectant services
- Deep Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Commercial Sanitizing Services
- Sanitizing Cleaning Services
- Facility sanitation Services
For residential disinfection sanitization:
We are available to provide discreet professional-grade disinfecting and sanitizing services to residential homes, rentals, condos, and apartments using safe a hospital grade substance approved by the EPA by the CDC.
Treatment Preparation Steps
- Remove any materials that could be damaged by moisture like paperwork and artwork.
- ALL food items and medications MUST be removed from the area.
- Food containers and utensils should be placed away in cupboards or drawers.
- All electrical equipment should be covered with plastic (e.g. TVs and computers).
- All HVAC systems & pilot lights must be shut off.
- All smoke detectors must be deactivated or covered.
- Any items being covered or removed should be sanitized prior with a safe product such as an alcohol-based wipe or aerosol spray.
- Please allow clear access for our technicians and remove any trip hazards.
Post Treatment Steps
Apart from enjoying peace of mind for you and your family, the following quick housekeeping tips should be noted for continued success between disinfection services.
- Advise family members to dry any remaining moisture with a paper towel which is then disposed of. Direct contact with hands or other parts of the body should be avoided.
- Wash any food/drinking containers before use if they were left in an exposed location.
- Ensure any new materials brought back into the area are properly sanitized.
Contact one of our agents today for a free quote