We use environmentally safe cleaning products for all of our services. Green cleaning is the process of choosing cleaning products that are better for both people and the planet. All of our products are safe, biodegradable, non-toxic, and made with sustainable packaging – which means great things for our planet!
Our Green Cleaning Methodology Consists of:
• Minimizing pathogens and dust particles by mechanically capturing dirt, dust and grime using high quality microfiber dusters instead of conventional dusters.
• Using HEPA-Filters on all vacuum cleaners, reducing air contaminants by up to 99.7%.
• We zero in on contact points such as door nobs and handles, sinks, water fountains and other high trafficked points to reduce the spread of germs and other contaminants.
• Focusing on all entryways. By preventing contaminants from entering, we ensure a clean and healthy environment.
• Optional aluminum recycling program at no additional charge.
• An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
In addition to our methods, we use only the highest quality green products for all of our conventional service (daily cleaning). This helps to reduce the overall amount of chemical exposure for tenants.
Our Green Products Standard Consists of:
• Professional Grade micro-fiber cleaning cloths, dust mops, and conventional mops that out perform standard cleaning supplies when it comes to dirt and grime.
• Green Works products that are derived of a minimum of 95% natural sources minimizing tenants exposure to chemicals that can cause headaches and irritate sinuses.
• Paper products (hand towels and tissue paper) that are derived from recycled sources.
• Touch-free paper towel dispensers to reduce the spreading of germs and other pathogens.