It’s time to battle the Coronavirus in the best way we know how – through cleaning and disinfecting. In high traffic areas such as healthcare centers, offices, and retail locations it can be hard to disinfect and can quickly become a breeding ground for viral transmission.
Our low cost and well adapted measures below help prevent the spread of infections in your workplaces and houses, while also protecting your customers, contractors and employees. We offer a variety of state-of-the-art cleaning techniques that compound traditional cleaning options to kill the Coronavirus quickly and efficiently and protect your employees, clients, and patients from potential exposure.
We clean and disinfect frequently toughed surfaces such as:
- tables, doorknobs, light switches
- countertops, handles, desks, phones,
- toilets, faucets, and sinks
If surfaces are dirty, clean them using detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
In doing so we also use recommended use of EPA-Registered cleaning products.
- Wear disposable gloves to clean and disinfect
- Wear face mask and/or face cover and shoe covers
- Clean surfaces using soap and water, then use disinfectant
- Disinfecting wipes, spray, and fogger machine sprayer